- Admin - Has access to their team and sub-teams. They can invite members, view reports & generate data exports on their team or a sub-team.
- Approval Flow - This is what you use to set up who will approve Reports. Admins and Managers can approve reports for only their sub-team or it can be set up so one person can approve the Reports for the entire team.
- Auto Detect - This allows the app to track you automatically in the background. It will use your GPS location and use that data for starting and stopping your trips.
- Classifying - Assigning a trip or transaction a Purpose by swiping the Trip or Expense Card, using Work Hours, Auto-Classify, Favorite Trips, or Rules for expenses. Trips and Transactions must be classified under a Team Purpose to be visible to the company. Individual Trips and Transactions that are Unclassified, classified as Personal or Other will remain private to the employee.
- Export - This is a “data dump” which gives the team members historical data. Although this is not a part of our Approval Flow feature it does include data which can be useful for business intel.
- Favorite Places - These are the locations that your team will go to on a regular basis. This will allow them to be able to search easily for the location based on it’s assigned name instead of the address.
- Favorite Trips - Favorite Trips work with Favorite Places. These will allow your team to set up trips that they take on a regular basis with their Favorite Places and it will automatically classify those trips for them. i.e. Home to Office is classified as Commute.
- Invite - The invite is what the Admin or Managers will send to their team members. The team members will receive an email inviting them to the team. Once they’ve accepted the invitation you will be able to see them on the Team Tree.
- Manager - Has access to their team. They can invite members, view reports & generate data exports for anyone on their team.
- Manal Entry - This option is used if you don’t want Everlance to automatically track your trips or it’s a good backup if a trip isn’t recorded. You will manually enter all of the data about your trip into the app. Manually entered trips will not have a timestamp for the trip since it was not tracked using the GPS system.
- Manual Start & Stop - You are still allowing the app to track you in the background based on your GPS location, but you are in control of when the trip is started and when it is stopped.
- Member - Cannot access anyone else’s information. They have access to the Web Dashboard, which is the personal computer portal for users and they can view their own trips and expenses.
- Overage - You will receive an overage if you have more people on your team than you have seats. Overage charges are, usually, 25% more than your normal seat. i.e. You have 15 people on your team, but are only paying for 10 seats.
- Purpose - The purpose is what is used for classifying trips. The team will classify using the purpose that we created for the team, usually the company name.
- Rates - This is the rate at which you will reimburse your employees for. It’s default on the Team Dashboard is the IRS Standard Mileage Rate for the year, but this can be adjusted based on your reimbursement rate.
- Report - Our Team Reports are a part of our Approval Flow and are used to approve reimbursement for trips/expenses for employee members. Employees can submit reports directly from their app to their Admin for approval/reimbursement.
- Seats/License - The seats/license is the number of people you are paying for to be on your team. This can be adjusted on the Billing screen when you need to add or remove additional members.
- Team Dashboard - The Dashboard where Admins & Managers can access their teams data by generating Exports & viewing Reports. They can also send invites and add favorite places. The Owner of the account can update the billing & remove users here as well.
- Team Tree - The Team Tree is where you view your team on the Home screen of the Team Dashboard. You can edit the Team Tree by dragging and dropping users around to different sub-teams. You can click on an email address from the Team Tree to view users Trips, Expenses, and Profile.
- Tracking - Adding mileage and expenses into the app, either manually or automatically.
- Tracker Checklist - The Tracker Checklist is found within the Tracker Settings and is the best place to look if anyone is having some tracker issues. Everything should contain a green checkmark.
- Web Dashboard - This Dashboard is where any user can access their personal account to view Trips, Expenses, and to generate Reports.
- Work Hours - This allows users to set the hours they work every day to allow the app to automatically classify trips based on the hours they have set up.
Please sign in to leave a comment.