You've recently begun using Everlance but the app is telling you you're out of automatically tracked trips. Here are a few reasons why this can happen and what you can do to fix it. We always recommend that you contact our support team and we can walk through any issues with you.
1. The Teams invitation hasn't been accepted. Whether you download the app before or after completing the onboarding process, the invitation needs to be accepted by clicking the green button in the emailed invite or in the pop-up modal upon sign-in. Complete either of the following:
- Go through the onboarding process.
- Create an account with the same email address the invitation was sent to on the Web Dashboard to see and accept the pop-up modal that will connect you to the Teams Account.
2. A second account has mistakenly been created. If another email address is used to sign in with Everlance, a new account will be created, but no worries! We'd be happy to merge the accounts together so all of your subscriptions, trip history, expense history, etc. will be in one place.
- Double-check the email address you're signed in with on the app. If you need help finding that section, click here.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with both of the email addresses you've used with Everlance.
3. There's a delay with the subscription update. You've linked up with the Teams Account, but it doesn't appear that anything has changed.
- Sign out and back into the app to see your Premium status.
Questions? We'd love to hear from you! Please send us a message at email@example.com