You can add your cumulative mileage or expenses manually as a single transaction (for example one entry of 12,340 miles for Jan 1 through Sept 1) and Everlance will adjust for you. Be sure to keep your previous records and documentation though!
Articles in this section
- How Can I Add My Vehicle to My Profile?
- How Can I Refer a Friend to Everlance?
- How secure is my bank & credit/debit card info?
- How Can I Change My App to Show Kilometers?
- How Can I Add My Starting Odometer per Vehicle?
- How Can I Add a Favorite Place to My Profile?
- When are Estimated Taxes due?
- Is XYZ a tax deductible expense for me?
- I’m employed at another job and have some of my taxes withheld. Will Everlance still work?
- It’s part way through the year and I just started using Everlance. How do I import previous miles and transactions?