After classifying trips & transactions, you can add tags to make organizing, sorting, and searching a breeze!
Who can use this feature?
All users who have tracked trips or transactions.
Note: If you're part of a team, you can only use tags if your team account is using them. And you will only be able to select from your team's tags (not create new ones).
What are tags?
Tags are a new and flexible way to label and organize your trips and transactions in Everlance. With Tags, you can easily filter and sort your trips by your personalized categories. Learn how to add Tags on the web dashboard below.
1. Navigate to dashboard.everlance.com
2. Navigate to a trip or transaction. Then, click "Add tags."
3. Start typing a tag name to add a new tag or select an existing tag. Note: If you are on a team, you may not have the option to create a new tag, so you'll need to select an already existing tag.
4. Tap a tag to add it to the trip or transaction.
5. Make sure you click "Save" to save the tags.
Great job! You successfully added tags.