After classifying trips & transactions, you can add tags to make organizing, sorting and searching a breeze!
Who can use this feature?
All drivers on mobile.
Note: If you're part of a team, you can only use tags if your team account is using them. And you will only be able to select from your team's tags.
What are tags?
Tags are a new and flexible way to label and organize your trips and transactions in Everlance. With tags, you can easily filter and sort your trips by your personalized categories. Learn how to add tags from your Android device below.
How Tags work on your Android device
1. Navigate to a trip or transaction.
2. Click "Add tags."
3. Search for an already existing tag or to create a new tag. Note: If you are on a team, you may not be able to create a new tag. Instead, select an already existing tag.
4. Click "Done."
5. And then make sure to save your changes by clicking the check mark.
Great job! You've successfully added tags.
- Search for an already existing trip tag before creating a new one
- Double-check that there isn’t an already existing tag before creating a new tag.
What's the difference between tags and purposes?
The main difference between a Work Purpose and a Tag is that you can apply multiple tags to a single trip or transaction.
What are the benefits of using tags?
There are many benefits, including:
- Tags can be applied to both trips and transactions
- You can add multiple tags to one trip or transaction
- Tags will be included on data exports and Report downloads
How can drivers on teams use tags?
If you are a driver on a team using the mobile app to track your drives, you will have pre-set tags to choose from when tagging your trips and transactions. All you have to do is search for the tag you want to add to your trip or transaction and it will appear in the search results.