After classifying trips & transactions, you can add tags to make organizing, sorting and searching a breeze!
Who can use this feature?
- All drivers on mobile
- Note: If you're part of a team, you can only use tags if your team account is using them.
What are tags?
Tags are a new and flexible way to label and organize your trips and transactions in Everlance. With tags, you can easily filter and sort your trips by your personalized categories. Learn how to add tags below.
How it works
Open a trip or transaction to add a tag. Follow the steps below to use tags.
On your Android phone
- Open the Trips or Transactions page.
- Open a trip or transaction. And click Add Tags.
- Add your tags.
- Once you’re finished adding tags, click Done. Then, click ✓ to save your tags.
Note: Certain teams only allow employees to use already existing tags, so employees can only add tags (and not create their own).
- Search for an already existing trip tag before creating a new one
- Double-check that there isn’t an already existing tag before creating a new tag.
What's the difference between tags and purposes?
The main difference between a Work Purpose and a Tag is that you can apply multiple tags to a single trip or transaction.
What are the benefits of using tags?
There are many benefits, including:
- Tags can be applied to both trips and transactions
- You can add multiple tags to one trip or transaction
- Tags will be included on data exports and Report downloads
How can drivers on teams use tags?
If you are a driver on a team using the mobile app to track your drives, you will have pre-set tags to choose from when tagging your trips and transactions. All you have to do is search for the tag you want to add to your trip or transaction and it will appear in the search results.