Everlance supports team organization with roles and sub-teams:
- Account Owner -Unrestricted access to all features, settings, and members. They can assign Super Admin roles.
- Super Admin -Unrestricted access to all features, settings, and members.
- Manager - Has access to their team and sub-teams. They can invite members, view reports & generate data exports for anyone on their team or sub-team
- Manager Limited- Can access any member on their own team. They can invite members, view reports & generate data exports for anyone on their sub-team.
- Reviewer- Can review compliance submissions only. They do not have access to Members.
- Member-Cannot access anyone else’s information. They have access to the Web Dashboard, which is the personal computer portal for users and they can view their own trips and expenses.
Team and Sub-Team Settings
Sub-teams are a great way to incorporate your company’s existing hierarchy into Everlance, and as Settings can be set at the Account Owner or Super Admin level. Sub-teams can have specific Mileage Rates, Purposes, Team Places, and Expense Categories. The name of the sub-team will carry down to the Members included in that Team, so this may be another avenue to specify allocations, segment departments or regions. The sub-team leader (Manager and/or Manager Limited) can access the work-related information of all users in their sub-team, but not of users in sub-teams in which they do not have oversight. If a company is approving Reports, the Approval Flow automatically has the direct manager of a sub-team as the approver, but additional approvers can be added and the flow can be adjusted.
Rates are automatically set at the IRS Standard Mileage Rate, but these can be updated to fit your company’s use-case. For Teams focused on audit protection, or those on the FAVR program, setting the Rate to $0 would remove mileage values on the users’ trips.
Purposes can be added or changed, and each Purpose can have a unique mileage rate, which would give your Data Exports and Report Summaries more color, add to business intelligence and assist with allocating expenses. On the driver’s side, the Purposes would appear after swiping the trip or expense as work-related. If only 1 Purpose is assigned, there is no additional screen for the driver and the trip or expense is automatically classified under the Team Purpose.
Team Places will automatically label locations on trips for the members of that team or sub-team, bringing additional clarity to the drivers on the road and insight to leadership. Filtering these Places in Data Exports or in a Report Summary can allow leadership to assess routes, visitation schedules, and more by seeing how often certain Places are frequented.
Categories for expenses help teams easily and efficiently track allocations.
Reports & Approvals
The Reports feature allows employees to submit trips and expenses for approval on one Report, and as these Reports are locked against further edits once they’re approved, management is given peace of mind. The Report Status, the activity log, and the ability to comment on Reports provide transparency on the member’s end when it comes to receiving their reimbursement or following up on a claim.
The Approval Flow can be set by the Account Owner of a team and can have as many approval levels as needed. Out of the box, Everlance would send Reports to the employee’s direct team leader, but that step can be removed, other steps added, and other actions assigned.
Team Dashboard Navigation
Everlance’s Customer Success team is always happy to hold training sessions for the Team Dashboard, the Everlance App, new feature walkthroughs and more. Contact your representative to schedule a training session.
More information on the Team Dashboard will be provided in the next few modules, but you can watch a brief walkthrough by clicking here.
In addition to App training sessions, tutorial videos are included in the Welcome email to your new team members. These can also be accessed below:
Android App Tutorial for Business
* Reach out to our Support and Success departments with questions and feedback; we love hearing from you! Support can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (872) 814-6308. Our Live Support hours are 9am-5pm EST Monday-Friday and 9am-1pm EST on weekends.