If you are an employee, you'll love our new Reports because it saves you time and helps you get paid faster! Follow these steps and you’ll be done with your expense reporting in no time (you can also check out our quick video tutorial here).
- Ask your Manager if you're using this new Everlance feature (if not, you can disregard the new Reports tab in your app).
- Make sure you have the latest version of Everlance downloaded on your phone.
- Swipe all your Work Trips and Transactions for your Teams Purpose
- Go to the Reports tab and press the "Submit" button on the latest report draft.
We're here if you have any questions on how to start using this new feature, don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Cheers!
Full details below:
1) Once your Manager has confirmed that you're using Everlance Reports and you've updated your app, just open the app and start swiping your Trips and Transactions for Work.
Every time an employee classifies a trip or expense with their Team Purpose, it automatically gets added to a Report. Employees can submit reports in the new Reports section of the app.
2) Once your Trips and Transactions have been classified correctly, open the Reports tab and select Submit on the Report you need to be approved.
Once this has been submitted, your direct manager will be able to approve them on the Teams Dashboard. Click here for more in-depth details on how to submit a report to your manager.
3) Once you've hit Submit, you can view the status of your report by going to the Reports tab and clicking on Activity.
Click here for more in-depth details on how to add a comment or view your report status after you've submitted it for approval.
4) You're done! You'll be notified once the report has been approved.
We would love to hear your feedback! Does the feature fit your needs? How can we help your team? Please contact us at email@example.com.