If you are an employee, you'll love our new Reports because it saves you time and helps you get paid faster! Follow these steps and you’ll be done with your expense reporting in no time!
- Ask your Manager if you're using this new Everlance feature (if not, you can disregard the "Reports" tab in your app).
- Make sure you have the latest version of Everlance downloaded on your phone.
- Swipe all your work-related Trips and Transactions for your Team Purpose
- Go to the Reports tab and press the "Submit" button on the latest report draft.
Watch the video tutorial below or scroll down to read through the step-by-step instructions.
Step 1: Open the app and start swiping your Trips and Transactions for Work (once your Manager has confirmed that you're using Everlance Reports and you've updated your app).
Every time you classify a trip or expense to a Team Purpose (normally the name of your company), it automatically gets added to a Report. Users can submit reports in the new Reports section of the app.
Step 2: Once your Trips and Transactions have been classified correctly, open the Reports tab and select "Submit" on the Report you wish to have approved.
Once this has been submitted, your direct manager will be able to approve them on the Teams Dashboard.
- Click here for more in-depth details on how to submit a Report to your manager.
Step 3: Once you've hit "Submit", you can view the status of your report by going to the Reports tab and clicking on "Activity".
- Click here for more in-depth details on how to add a comment or view your Report's status after you've submitted it for approval.
Step 4: You're done! You'll be notified once the report has been approved or if your manager requires any changes/updates.
We would love to hear your feedback! Does the feature fit your needs? How can we help your team? Please contact us at email@example.com.