Reports Quick Start Guide
We’re so happy that you want to start using our new Reports feature. Why you’ll love our Reports feature!
- Admins and managers: Save yourself and your team time!
- Accounting: Save time!
- Employees: Save time, and get paid faster!
The Reports flow:
- Set your Approval Flow on the Team Dashboard.
- Ask your employees to update their Everlance app and start submitting Reports directly from the app. For email templates, please click here.
- Review and approve Reports on the Team Dashboard.
- Download the reports.
Watch this video tutorial or scroll down to follow the steps below and you’ll be approving reports in no time!
Step 1: Set your Approval Flow
- The Approval Flow behaves like the blueprint and defines who approves a Report after it has been submitted.
- Account owners can adjust their Approval Flow to meet their Team's needs. Account owners can add or remove approvers, set up multi-level approvals, add a payer, and/or send someone a copy.
Find a step-by-step article (with screenshots) for how to set up your Approval Flow by clicking here.
Step 2: Ask your employees to update their Everlance app and start submitting Reports directly from the app.
- Every time an employee classifies a trip or expense with their Team Purpose, it automatically gets added to a Report. Employees can submit Reports in the "Reports" section of the app and their direct manager will be able to approve them on the Team Dashboard.
- Send an email to your employees to ask them to start using Reports (vs. "Data Exports"). Use our email template here.
Find more information about submitting a Report here.
Step 3: Review and approve Reports on the Team Dashboard
- Team managers and Admins can see Reports that have been submitted in the "Reports" section on the Team Dashboard.
- You can filter Reports by status and quickly see which Reports are waiting for you to take action on in the "My Tasks" section.
Click on a Report to see the trips and expenses included in it. Then you can approve, reject, or comment on it and the employee will be notified.
Find more information about approving and rejecting Reports click here.
Step 4: Download the Reports
- For most teams, after approving Reports, you need to generate an Excel download to send to your Accounting Department or keep for your records.
- To do this, simply select all the Reports you want to download and click "Download", the summary of Reports will be emailed to you directly.
Step 5: Done!
We would love to hear your feedback! Does this feature fit your needs? How can we help your team? Please contact us at email@example.com.