Getting started is easy! Follow this checklist to set up your Everlance Business account. If you’d like to see a tutorial for any process outlined below, just click on the hyperlink to learn more.
1: Invite your members from the Team Dashboard
Add members to send out invitations. Once your team members have accepted the invitations, they'll be able to enjoy Premium benefits like automatic trip and expense tracking, Work Hours, and high-priority customer support.
2: Schedule a training session with your Team Specialist
We'll help set up Everlance to meet your team's unique needs, structure your organization on the Team Dashboard, and answer any questions you might have. Everlance Business Specialists offer training sessions for individuals and groups that can cover trip tracking best practices, app walkthroughs, and in-depth coverage of any feature or question.
3. Watch your team’s progress with the Summary
No need to wait for the end of a pay period to see how mileage and expenses are stacking up: the Summary feature can show you where your team is currently at. Want to see individual work-related trips and expenses before even generating a report? Click on the team member to take a peek.
4. Generate an Export
Create mileage and expense reports by member, sub-teams or departments, or for the entire team in minutes.
- Set or specify Team Purposes and adjust the mileage rate if applicable.
- If team members are added or removed, adjust the seat count in your plan.
- For mileage tracking accuracy, encourage members to check the Tracker Checklist.
- Reach out to our Support and Success departments with questions and feedback; we love hearing from you! Support can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (872) 814-6308.