Our Data Export feature makes viewing mileage and transaction data a breeze. Let's take a peek at what an Everlance Data Export includes and looks like:
When you open your Trips Export, you'll see all of your trip information. This includes the start/end locations, date of the trip, classification, vehicle, miles driven, mileage total, and any notes that you may have added.
When you open your Transactions Export, this will include expenses and revenues. Similar to trip Exports, you'll see dates, classifications, receipts, tags and any notes that you may have added.
- You can choose to export for whatever date range you'd like; weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, annually, or a custom date range. It's all up to you!
- If you do not receive the email, just go to your email client's contacts and add email@example.com, and export your data again (you can always download an export directly to your computer if you request it from the Web Dashboard rather than the app).
- Anytime you request an export, your export is sent to the email address on your Everlance profile. Be sure that it's up to date with any changes!
- If you've attached a receipt to a transaction, the receipt will appear as a URL (web link) on CSV exports that you can either click on or copy and paste into your internet browser.
- Teams Admins and Managers can only see Work classified Trips and Transactions. However, Members can generate exports on their own to view all Trips and Transactions. For examples of those exports, click here.
Team Summary Exports
Example: Team Mileage Summary Export (Excel)
Example: Team Transaction Summary Export (Excel)
Individual Member Exports
Example: Individual Mileage CSV Export
Example: Individual Expenses CSV Export
Example: Transactions & Receipts CSV Export
Generate the report with an Export Type of All to see Revenue and Expenses.
Example Mileage PDF Export
Example Expenses PDF Exports
Example Transactions & Receipts PDF Export
If you need to contact support or have questions, please check out our help center at help.everlance.com or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (872) 814-6308 (USA) or (877)704-2687 (CAN). Our office hours are 9am-5pm EST Monday - Friday and 9am-1pm EST on weekends.