Need to visualize or change your team’s structure? Our Member Tree allows you to do just that! Check out our tips below for the best organizational practices:
- Depending on your team’s size, you may not find the need to utilize all of the Admin, Manager, and Member roles.
- There is no limit regarding the amount of Admin, Manager, and Member roles that can be assigned.
- To view a Member’s report, the Member needs to be in the Manager or Admin’s team or sub-team. Indented Members under the Manager or Admin in the Member Tree are included in that team or sub-team.
- Admins and Managers can only access information for members who are indented under them. They cannot access data for members outside of the team or sub-team.
- A Member can be moved to a new team or sub-team by dragging and dropping the grey box on their name node and moving the node under and to the right of the new Admin or Manager.
Clicking the ">" button at the end of the name node or using the search bar to bring up the user's email address will allow you to see the user's Membership page.
The Membership page allows you to add or edit the user's name and ID, change their role, move them to another team or sub-team, and view those who may be in their team.
Have questions about the different roles? Click here!
As always, we'd love to hear from you! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.