Our new Rules feature allows you to automatically classify recurring transactions. Follow the steps below to get started:
1. Tap the Account icon, then scroll down to Rules. Once on the Rules screen, tap "+ Add A Rule."
2. To create rules, select the an item from the dropdown menu and complete the sentence. Tapping "Merchant" will bring up many other options for you to choose from. In this example, I am leaving it at Merchant.
3. I've entered the Merchant, Spotify, for my rule. You can add as much criteria as you'd like by clicking "Add Condition.
4. Let's say my Spotify transaction is $10. I selected "Expense," "Equals," "10."
However, I don't need this specification for my rule, so I will swipe it to the left and tap "Delete."
5. Now, choose a classification by tapping "Select Purpose." this will bring up a list of available classifications. I'm choosing "Personal."
6. Once completed, my screen looks like this:
If all looks correct, tap "Create," and you're all set! The rules will be set for all future transactions, and you can edit them at any time. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.