Save time by exporting your Everlance data directly to your Freshbooks and Xero accounts (and more platforms in the future!). We couldn’t be more excited to be launching our first integrations! We hope they make your life easier!
How to use the integration
- Go to dashboard.everlance.com and log in with your regular Everlance credentials
- In the “Create Data Export Screen”, click “Send to Integrations”
- Click “Add Integration” then enable Freshbooks or Xero
- Make sure the Freshbooks or Xero icon are selected, then click “Generate Export”
- To see you reports:
- Xero: Go to Files section in your Xero account, and you’ll see the Everlance report PDFs!
- Freshbooks: Go to Expenses in your Freshbooks account, and you’ll see the Everlance totals as expense lines!
Need more detailed instructions (with pictures)?
We’d love your feedback!
The purpose of doing a soft-release of this integration is to get feedback from early users like you, so please let us know your thoughts! Please simply email leave your comments here or by email to email@example.com.
What are Xero and Freshbooks?
Xero and Freshbooks are the two leading cloud-first accounting platforms for self-employed individuals and small businesses. They’ll help you easily keep track of your finances, invoice clients, and much more.
Don’t have a Xero or Freshbooks account but want to try them out?