We are working hard every day to make more and more improvements to our mileage tracker. To ensure that the tracker records all your trips take a look at your Tracker Checklist:
1. Open the Everlance app on your Android device. (If you haven't downloaded the app already, visit the Google Play Store and download it now.)
2. Click your settings.
3. Scroll down and click Tracker Settings.
4. Click Tracker Checklist.
5. Make sure each item has a green checkmark. If you see all checkmarks, then you are all set to drive. If not, please tap the red "Fix" next to the item.
Tip: Green = good to go! You're ready to track your trips.
Best practice tips:
- Make sure "Auto Detection" is turned ON
- Set Location Service to "Always".
- Have WIFI ON even when you are driving.
- Check your GPS strength with the Everlance Tracker Checklist.
- Open the app once or twice a week.