We are working hard everyday to make more and more improvements to our mileage tracker. To ensure that that the tracker records all your trips take a look at your Tracker Checklist so that everything is setup correctly.
Best practice tips:
- Make sure "Auto Detection" is turned ON
- Set Location Service to "Always".
- *For iPhones using iOS 14, set Location Services to "Always" & enable "Precise Location" (click here for those instructions).
- Have WIFI ON even when you are driving.
- Check your GPS strength with the Everlance Tracker Checklist
- Open the app once or twice a week
Here is how to view your Tracker Checklist:
Step 1: Click on Settings on top left of screen.
Step 2: Click on Tracker Settings.
Step 3: Click on Tracker Checklist.
Step 4: Green means go! Make sure your GPS signal is strong and have turned on: Location Services, Auto Detection and WIFI.