Yes, you can use Everlance in the UK! Our 100% automatic mileage tracking is just as effective in the UK as it in the US!
However, as a US-based company, the default settings are for the US, so you'll need to make some minor changes, and keep in mind a couple things.
1) You can customize your mileage calculation rate for tax reporting purposes.
The default rate is set to the US’ IRS Standard Mileage Rate at $0.545/mile, but you can change this. How?
In 2018, the HRMC’s mileage rate in 2018 was 45p/mile. Since Everlance does not currently support pence or pounds, but only dollars, we recommend you set your mileage rate as $0.45/mile.
Then, simply treat the $’s as £’s.
To make these changes:
- Click here to learn how to change your mileage rate for iOS.
- Click here to learn how to change your mileage rate for Android.
Keep in mind:
1) Everlance can’t display £ (it can only display $). That said, many Brits still love using Everlance. They simply treat the $’s as £’s.
2) Our bank integration does not currently cover the UK’s Big 5 banks, but it does cover some smaller institutions. Even if your institution is not covered, you are welcome to use our manual expense tracking feature, by simply taking pictures of receipts and creating entries yourself.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com so we can help!