Everlance is CRA-compliant for Canadian users, so you can still download and use Everlance to track your mileage and expenses. However, the app’s default settings are for the US, so you'll need to make some minor changes:
1. Change your mileage rate:
- You can customize your mileage calculation rate for tax reporting purposes (its default settings are set to the IRS Standard Mileage Rate). You can learn more about the CRA Mileage Rate here.
- Learn how to change your mileage rate on the app here.
2. Change your mileage reading to Kilometers:
- Click here to learn how to change your mileage to kilometers.
Once you have done this, you are good to go!
If you need to contact support or have questions, please check out our help center at help.everlance.com or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (872) 814-6308 (USA) or (877)704-2687 (CAN). Our office hours are 9am-5pm EST Monday - Friday and 9am-1pm EST on weekends.