You'll want to invite your team members to join you on Everlance. Click the video below for instructions or keep scrolling:
1. Navigate to https://dashboard.everlance.com
2. Click "Team Dashboard"
3. Click "Add Member"
4. Enter in the email(s) of the team members you'd like to invite. If adding more than one member for the same role, be sure to separate their email addresses with a comma.
Pro tip: We recommend adding your Admins first, adding your Managers second, and adding your "Team members" after your Admin & Managers have successfully joined.
5. Select their team.
6. Select their role. Curious about the differences between the roles? Click here.
7. Click "Add Members" to finish inviting them to your team.
You should be all set!
How can I manage my invites?
On the same page, you'll see the list of users who have pending invitations. This means you've issued the invitation but it has not yet been accepted.
- Click "Revoke" if you need to remove the invitation
- Click "Re-send" if you need to send it again (have the new team member check their spam folder if they don't receive the email invite).
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions for us. We're always happy to help!