Everlance Business is a great solution to manage your team's mileage and expenses in a central location. An administrator can log into the Team Dashboard and pull reports for each member, rather than tracking down mileage logs and expense reports, which makes Everlance Business a time-saver for businesses!
Everlance features provide helpful insight for management:
- The Team Dashboard, the administrative portal, allows the Account Owner, Admins, and Managers to view their team's expenses and mileage for easy tracking and reimbursement.
- Generate reports for entire teams or sub-teams, or for individual members at any time, as many times as you'd like! Only work-related trips and expenses are accessible to the company, so your team members' privacy will always be protected.
Custom Rates & Purposes
- Every company starts off with one Team Purpose at the IRS Standard Mileage Rate, but Rates & Purposes can be added or adjusted at any time to support your organizational needs.
- Companies do not have access to individual trips marked as Personal or Unclassified. Only Trips and Expenses classified under a Team Purpose are available to the company.
- Do your Team Members frequently visit the same locations? Set Team Places to automatically label these locations in the app and in reports, making it even easier to gain insight into how often these places are visited or serviced.
Employees have full control over their data and can customize the app's tracking with our helpful features:
- The app will use the mobile device's GPS and location services to begin recording a trip when it senses a movement and end each trip according to the Tracking Style that is set.
- We recommend using Auto Detection to ensure all miles are recorded. Classify work-related trips under the Teams Purpose to submit a reimbursement claim.
- If you'd like to use GPS tracking but prefer to be hands-on, use the Start Tracker feature to manually begin and end the GPS tracker for each trip.
- While the company can add Places for the whole team, employees can also enter their own Favorite Places, like their Home. Adding Places makes it easier to manually add trips, understand or remember the purpose of that trip, and allows the app to better pinpoint specific locations.
- Link your bank account for automatic expense tracking, or manually add in your expenses. Add an image of your receipt and a note for documentation.
Excel, CSV, and PDF Mileage and Expense Reports
- Companies often pull reports for their employees, but members can also generate data exports of their information at any time.
- PDF reports generate images of the maps (Trips) and receipts (Transactions) while Excel reports provide a URL to access images.
Work Hours & Auto-Classify
Have the Everlance app automatically classify Trips with the Work Hours, Auto-Classify, or Favorite Trips features.
- Work Hours - Your mileage can be classified automatically by following your work schedule. Set up a timeframe to have all Trips classified as your Work Purpose and everything outside of that as Personal or Unclassified.
- Favorite Trips - Automatically classify your commute as Personal or any common trip under a specific Purpose.
- Auto-Classify - Have each/all Trips Classified to a single Purpose. Employees should use this feature with care to prevent all trips from being classified under the Teams Purpose.
- Have the Everlance app automatically classify Trips with the Work Hours, Auto-Classify, or Favorite Trips features.
You can view more information on this product and express interest here. We're glad to reach out to explain more about Everlance Business and answer any questions you may have!