Our data export feature makes creating mileage and transaction reports a breeze. Let's take a peek at what an Everlance Data Report includes and looks like:
When you open your Trips report, you'll see all of your trip information. This includes the start/end locations, date of the trip, classification, vehicle, miles driven, mileage total, and any notes that you may have added.
When you open your Transactions report, this will include expenses and revenues. Similar to trip reports, you'll see locations (if you've added this), dates, classifications, receipts, and any notes that you may have added.
- You can choose to export reports for whatever date range you'd like; weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, annually. It's all up to you!
- If you do not receive the email, just go to your email client's contacts and add firstname.lastname@example.org and export your data again.
- Your report is sent to the email address on file. Be sure that it's up to date with any changes!
- All accounts are able to request to have their data report sent as a spreadsheet/CSV file. Premium accounts have additional access to PDF reports.
- If you've attached a receipt to a transaction, the receipt will appear as a URL (web link) that you can either click on or copy and paste into your internet browser.
Example Trip CSV Report
Example Transaction CSV Report
Example Trip PDF Report
Map images are included for each trip in the PDF reports.
Example Transaction PDF Report
As always, we would love to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com