Our data export feature makes reviewing mileage and transactions a breeze by giving you an in-depth look at the data that is currently saved to your Everlance account. Let's take a peek at what an Everlance Data Export includes and looks like:
When you open your Trips Export, you'll see all of your trip information. This includes the start/end locations, date of the trip, classification, vehicle, miles driven, mileage total, and any notes that you may have added.
Example Trip CSV Export
Example Trip PDF Export
Map images are included for each trip in the PDF Exports
When you open your Transactions Export, this will include expenses and revenues. Similar to trip exports, you'll see locations (if you've added this), dates, classifications, receipts, and any notes that you may have added.
Example Transaction CSV Export
Example Transaction PDF Export
Learn how to Generate a Data Export here!
- You can choose to filter exports for whatever date range you'd like; weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, or annually. It's all up to you!
- If you do not receive the email, just go to your email client's contacts and add email@example.com and export your data again.
- Your export is sent to the email address on file. Be sure that it's up to date with any changes!
- All accounts are able to request to have their data export sent as a spreadsheet/CSV file. Premium accounts have additional access to PDF and Excel exports.
- If you've attached a receipt to a transaction, the receipt will appear as a URL (web link) that you can either click on or copy and paste into your internet browser.
If you need to contact support or have questions, please check out our help center at help.everlance.com or reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (872) 814-6308 (USA) or (877)704-2687 (CAN). Our office hours are 9am-5pm EST Monday - Friday and 9am-1pm EST on weekends.