Our data export feature makes reviewing mileage and transactions a breeze by give you an indepth look at the data that is currently saved to your Everlance account. Let's take a peek at what an Everlance Data Export includes and looks like:
When you open your Trips Export, you'll see all of your trip information. This includes the start/end locations, date of the trip, classification, vehicle, miles driven, mileage total, and any notes that you may have added.
When you open your Transactions Export, this will include expenses and revenues. Similar to trip exports, you'll see locations (if you've added this), dates, classifications, receipts, and any notes that you may have added.
- You can choose to filter exports for whatever date range you'd like; weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, annually. It's all up to you!
- If you do not receive the email, just go to your email client's contacts and add firstname.lastname@example.org and export your data again.
- Your export is sent to the email address on file. Be sure that it's up to date with any changes!
- All accounts are able to request to have their data export sent as a spreadsheet/CSV file. Premium accounts have additional access to PDF exports.
- If you've attached a receipt to a transaction, the receipt will appear as a URL (web link) that you can either click on or copy and paste into your internet browser.
Example Trip CSV Export
Example Transaction CSV Export
Example Trip PDF Export
Map images are included for each trip in the PDF Exports.
Example Transaction PDF Export
As always, we would love to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com