We’ve compiled a few tips that may be helpful in formatting your data reports.
Dates appearing as “###”
1. Place your cursor over the date column until it looks like a bar with two arrows.
2. Click and drag the column to the right to expand it. Once you do, you should see the date.
3. Be sure to save your file!
If you've found that your printed report is unreadable (text is too small), this too can be fixed with the click of a button.
1. A good rule of thumb is to preview your document before printing. For many programs, this can be done by clicking File > Print or File > Print Preview. This will show you what the document will look like after printing.
2. If the text is too small when printed, we recommend increasing the font size to around 16-20. You can edit this by clicking Ctrl + A. Once all of the date on the page is selected, change the font size to a larger number. Then, you can repeat Step 1 to see if the preview looks readable.
As always, we'd love to hear from you! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org