Advanced Data Exports allows you to create customized data exports for specific Trips or Transaction, Purpose, and file type (PDF or CSV). If you're a non-Premium user, you can still access your data, but you will not be able to use the Advanced filters. To learn how to use this popular tool, watch the tutorial or keep scrolling!
Step 1: Go to "Export Data"
Step 2: If you need to send it to another person (besides yourself), select " + Add more recipients"
Step 3: Confirm the dates you need by clicking the date range.
- If you need another year, select the current year and the dropdown menu will appear.
- Click "OK" to confirm your date selection.
Step 4: Once you have chosen the dates you need, select "Advanced Options"
Step 3: Customize the data export by selecting the following filters:
- Export Type: All (to request two data exports; one for Trips & one for Transactions), Trips, Transactions (to include both expenses and revenue), Expenses or Revenue
- Format: Excel, CSV, or PDF (Note: PDF will take longer to download since it's a bigger file)
- Purpose: Work, Personal, Charity, etc.
Step 4: Press "Select" and then "Send Data Export" and you're all done! Depending on how large the file is, it can take up to 15 minutes for the export to arrive in your inbox.
We love hearing from you! Support can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (872) 814-6308.