Did Everlance miss your trip using the automatic tracker? As a reminder, starting the tracker manually will always be the most accurate method and using it once can sometimes help the automatic tracker rest and work again, but below is a list of things that may have gone wrong:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app
- Make sure to have High Accuracy enabled in Location (Settings -> Location -> High Accuracy)
- Make sure to always have Wifi on (even if you're on the road, having Wifi On hugely improves tracking)
- Make sure Auto Detection is On. (Home section in the app, switch Auto Detect to On)
- If you have Auto Classify, make sure to check for new trips within "All" (top navigation) of the Trips section
- If trips are not starting automatically, please try to start one manually by clicking the plus button and then "Start Tracker". this can help 'reset' the tracker so after the current trip it starts tracking automatically
- If none of the steps above work, please try deleting and re-installing the app. You can login again with your current email and password. None of your data will be lost as everything is stored securely on our servers.
- Make sure you're on the latest possible Android version for your phone.
- Short trips that are around 1 - 2 miles or less can sometimes go unrecorded. This is due to limitations of the hardware's sensors.
- Install an app called GPS Status & Toolbox, make sure that the "Locating GPS" spinner goes away and you are able to get GPS signal.
- If your GPS can't get a good signal, then in that app, go to Menu > Manage A-GPS State > click Reset
If you are still experiencing issues and this list has not helped please contact us at email@example.com.