You can export your mileage and bank transactions data at any time from the app, even with the Basic (free) version of Everlance.
This can be especially helpful when you're ready to file your taxes or request reimbursement from your employer.
Pro-tip: You can also download an export from a computer too by visiting our Web Dashboard.
Step 1: Open the app and scroll down the sidebar menu until you see "Data Export".
Step 3: Tap on the "Date Range" button to select your beginning and ending export date (the default "Date Range" is year-to-date).
Step 4: Select the start date of your export (press the arrow buttons to scroll through the calendar).
- You'll want to select a specific date of the month for the beginning date of your export; such as November 1st, for example.
Step 5: Select the last date of your export (press the arrow buttons to scroll through the calendar). Then press "Ok" button in the bottom right corner to save this date range.
- You'll want to select a specific date of the month for the ending date; such as November 30th, for example.
Step 6: After you've selected the dates, select "Advanced Options"(if you're a non-Premium user, skip to Step 8).
Step 7: Select from these options (only Premium users have access):
- Format: Choose between Excel, CSV, and PDF reports.
- Purpose: The reason for trip or expense (ex. Work, Personal, etc). If you want a report for just one income source, you can select that as well
- Export Type: Choose between Trips, Transactions (both expenses and revenue), Expenses, or Revenue.
Step 8: Select the green "Send Data Export" button.
Step 9: Check your email inbox for your Data Exports. The subjects will read your "Mileage Report is Ready" and "Your Transaction Report is Ready."
The app will send two separate data exports, unless you use the "Advanced Options" to select a Mileage or Transaction Export only. The Transactions Export usually arrives first, even if you don't use Everlance to record transactions.
Having trouble getting your export emailed to you? No worries! Click here to learn how to download a report directly to your desktop computer from our Web Dashboard or contact Support@everlance.com for help.