Yup! Everlance will still help you manage all your self-employed income and all you’ll need to do is adjust for how much you’ve earned from your employer and how much taxes you’ve already withheld. You can find this information on your W2, but we’ll be adding a feature soon to make this much easier. Learn more about your taxes as a freelancer here.
Articles in this section
- Everlance for Canada
- How can I contact Everlance Support?
- How Can I See My Mileage Total ?
- How Do I Start Over With Everlance?
- Why Does WiFi Need to be On?
- How Do I Use a Promo Code?
- How Can I Refer a Friend to Everlance?
- How secure is my bank & credit/debit card info?
- How Can I Add My Starting Odometer per Vehicle?
- When are Estimated Taxes due?