Yup! Everlance will still help you manage all your self-employed income and all you’ll need to do is adjust for how much you’ve earned from your employer and how much taxes you’ve already withheld. You can find this information on your W2, but we’ll be adding a feature soon to make this much easier. Learn more about your taxes as a freelancer here.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Add My Vehicle to My Profile?
- How Can I Refer a Friend to Everlance?
- How secure is my bank & credit/debit card info?
- How Can I Change My App to Show Kilometers?
- How Can I Add My Starting Odometer per Vehicle?
- How Can I Add a Favorite Place to My Profile?
- When are Estimated Taxes due?
- Is XYZ a tax deductible expense for me?
- I’m employed at another job and have some of my taxes withheld. Will Everlance still work?
- It’s part way through the year and I just started using Everlance. How do I import previous miles and transactions?